Hi my name is Saige and I am 16 years old. I live in Olathe, Kansas and I am going to blog my year abroad as an exchange student! I will be living in Bad Emstal, Germany and hopefully I help students want to become an exchange students themselves!
Friday, September 20, 2013
9/20/13
Art class was fun and then since my math teacher was sick we had no class. I had 2 hours of free time and I did homework. I also hung out with friends and it was great. After school I went home and watched a ton of Harry Potter while doing TONS of translating. I swear history is the hardest to translate! Any way after dinner I went with my host brother and host dad to the church and listened to them play music with the church band. It was really cool, because they played so many different genres. I tried to play the trombone and my host dad and host brother are going to teach me trombone and maybe accordion! They say I have a really nice tone with the trombone. After practice we talked and hung out and it was totally great! Now I am updating all my blogs and going to bed! I have a long day tomorrow! My new friend and I are having a girl day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment