I had a pretty good day today. I had the usual class and
then the usual lunch. I studied for an hour and a half very intensely and then
I watched a movie. I got on the Wifi a little after the news to try to talk to
my dad, but everyone was kicked out of the Wifi room and then it was locked. I
then went down stairs studied for another hour intensely and listened to people
sing. I also emailed my host family in hopes they would email me back, so I
will have to find out tomorrow! I really hope they did! I also contemplated
singing or doing something in the talent show even though my other half
(Taelor) got most of the talent. I also sang with the big group of people
downstairs in the “couch room” and we all had a blast. I learned a lot about
other types of music and it was super fun. I listened to a lot of music all day
and now I am off to bed! Hope tomorrow is as good as it was today and only 2
days more till Magdeburg! SO PUMPED!! Book stores here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment