Friday, September 20, 2013

9/17/13

Today was an okay day. Defiantly not the best. I went to school like normal and then came home. Watched TV did nothing really. I want to do something after school so I might go on long walks or go explore. I think it would be a good idea to stay in Wolfhagen for a whole day and explore. I talked to my mom and got some things worked out for school in the U.S and I started looking at college options. I hung out with my host brother, watched TV with him and ended the night playing card games with my host parents. It was really boring today, but I had a lot of mental stuff going on. I am practicing a lot of German and I am really excited for the mid-year orientation. I will master German! Off to bed! Lots of English tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment