Monday, September 9, 2013

8/31/13

Today was just as I suspected. I got a lot of stuff crossed off my to do list. I got all of my clothes my small suitcase which then I put into my huge suitcase. I felt pretty accomplished.  I jammed out to tons of music, studied and enjoyed every moment of my stupid crazy fun-ness. After I can my room more, moved tons of stuff around and then got on the Wifi long enough to check my email and tell my mom that I love her and that I am having a great time. Then we had that romantic night thing. It was kind of fun but really boring also. I had an okay time there and then I came back to the monastery. I watched Ocean’s 11, because I love these movies. J My best friend got me obsessed with these so I am pulling a movie marathon! YAY!!!! The Ocean’s movies, Natural treasures, Transformers, and Pirates of the Caribeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment