Friday, September 20, 2013

9/13/13

Happy birthday to my wonderful host twin siblings! I hope you have a wonderful day just like I have! Today was a really easy day of school! I got my school books, relearned some math, and relaxed in art and chemistry class. I rode home on the bus all by myself and didn’t get lost which was the biggest goal! I also got invited to the movies! I then helped cook and clean and had tea/coffee and cake with my host grandparents, host parents, host brother, and one of my host family’s friends. We skyped my host sister and it was wonderful! I then helped prepare for my host brothers formal family dinner. I helped my host dad, met a lot of wonderful people, had a super yummy dinner, and then of course heard a lot of different German dialects. It was super cool and next big gathering I will be learning Plat Deutsch! I had a wonderful time and I was told many cool stories! Now I need sleep for tomorrow! The young people party!

No comments:

Post a Comment