Friday, September 20, 2013

9/12/13

Philosophy was so hard. I was a lot of listening and it is really had to piece things together when they talk as fast as I do when I talk to my American friends. I am really happy to be in the class, it will be just a lot of really intense hearing, and the teacher dumbing stuff down for a while! I had chemistry and politics today, with the other foreign exchange student from the U.S. It was really nice to have here with me  a lot! She is really sweet and we will be great friends! I also had English class, and of course that was easy! Hehe! I also had choir which was really weird. The stretching techniques are very odd for someone who has only taken choir once in her life, but it was really interesting to hear the different genres that Germans listen to and sing to. I had tons of homework today so I came home from school and got straight to work.  A lot of it was organizing and translating and I got most of it done! Now I am going to bed, because tomorrow is my wonderful host twin’s birthdays! I hope we can Skype with the birthday twin who is in the U.S right now as an exchange student also! I am excited to celebrate with them… now what to get my host brother for his birthday… that is a challenge! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment