Monday, September 9, 2013

9/8/13

Today was action packed! I slept in a little bit and it was nice. I ate breakfast and then I helped my host mom and host dad clean and prepare for lunch. I clan mushrooms, and cut onions and helped in any way I can! I helped do other chores and it was really nice to fell like part of the family. After lunch we went to bergpark wilhelmshöhe and it was amazing! We went from the top where they were doing construction all the way to the castle at the way bottom and then all the way up again! We did a LOT of walking! The view was amazing and I took many pictures! I had so much fun and I talked a lot with my wonderful host family. I am glad they do not speak a lot of English! It makes me feel better every time they understand what I am saying! I had so much fun! After the castle and walking back, we went home and had dinner. I then watched the news and some German television and went to my room. I prepared for my first day of German school, skyped, facebooked and now I am off to bed! Tomorrow is my first day of school and I need a lot of sleep. I am terrified and I think sleeping will come my nerves.  Maybe is the key word. I have a feeling I will be swarmed by questions about the USA and my home state tomorrow. I have already prepped myself! Kansas 101: How we are something better than Just Wizards of Oz!

No comments:

Post a Comment