Today was a day full of information. Today one of the people
from P.I. (partnership international) came to talk to us about our trip and
about what to expect while in Germany. It was really informative and we all
learned a lot of interesting things. We learned a lot about traveling by
yourselves and with your host families, a little bit about school, and there
were so many questions people asked that I thought were good questions and made
me feel more confident knowing other people are worrying about Germany too.
After that we had study/free time and I did a lot of studying for our test
tomorrow. We also wrote introductions about ourselves and about our home state
because we will most likely be asked to do a presentation this year, by the
German teachers. I need to learn more about Kansas J. I was on the Wifi a little
bit today in hopes of an email from my host family, but no luck yet. I guess I
will just have to meet them in 2 days! I
am very excited to meet my host family but I am very nervous riding a train by
myself. We do travel in groups, but my group breaks up. Everyone else goes one
way and then I get on a different train and go about an hour south of the train
station I first arrive in. I think I will do great and of all things I can ask
for help, Germans are really cool about that!
Nervous and excited and ready to go on the next part of my trip!
Saturday here I come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment