Friday, September 20, 2013

9/14/13

TODAY WAS SO FUN!!! Slept in, watched Harry Potter 2 in German, did all of my homework (except math) and typed and organized all of my notes. I then went and got my winter boots and my winter jacket! I got them for super cheap, because German people are awesome and SUPER nice! I then helped prepare for my host brothers party! It was a blast! It was really awkward at first but after a while we were all singing and dancing and having a great time! I met some really cool people and had a fun time talking to them in English (when I had trouble understanding) and German! I learned a lot of young people “slang” and we had a great time! It was a really late night and the party lasted until 4:30 in the morning! Germans know how to have a good time! It was really funny to watch the Germans sing American music! I thought them some music and they knew a lot of my music! I had a wonderful time and I can’t wait to hang out with them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment