Monday, September 9, 2013

9/3/13

Today was so much fun! We had our “fun day” today and it was AWESOME! We zumba-ed our hearts out, had some crazy relays, played some volley ball, threw rocks and long jumped! We came in 5th place, but we did so well! I had one of the best teams in my opinion and I had so much fun it didn’t matter what place we were in! After that we were all awarded goodie bags and then were sent off to study and prepare for afternoon classes. I did a lot of studying and I slept just a little! We had a kind of tough day in class, and we overloaded our minds with more crazy German knowledge! We messed around to and talked about our worries when we arrive at our host families and such. We hope a lot of our questions get answered Thursday when Lena arrives.  After dinner got on the Wifi for a whole 5 minutes before getting yelled at to get off! And then watched the news with the group. After the news I did my laundry (FINALLY!!!) and sat with Savannah and Madison and talked. They locked me in their room and I couldn’t get out because the rooms lock both ways and they took the key so I sat in their room and watched a movie while they went for a run and jumped on our friends’ bed. It was so much fun! Funny story: I go and take my clothes out so Savannah can wash her clothes. I stole her washing spot and she was just going to go after me since she was the last person for the night. I go upstairs to hang my clothes and Savannah is really mad. Apparently in the 10 minutes I was in the hang up room and Savannah was coming down stairs someone put their clothes in the washer. She is so mad! And I don’t blame her! Today was super fun and I am so tired! I can’t wait to go to my host family in 4 days and I can’t wait to not be congested and to not have the sniffles!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment