Woke up, slept until lunch, studied and pretty much did
nothing all afternoon. I then practiced more of my German skills and skyped
with my wonderful grandma, grandpa, my cousin and my uncle. It was very nice. I
wish I could have skyped more and I wish I could have accessed the internet not
just the Wifi, but I think it will be fixed soon. I am keeping busy and
learning so much every day. I am definitely not the best, but I can tell I am
improving both my English and German skills. I also watched a German movie
tonight with a couple of friends. It was really interesting to see how German
movies are different than movies back in America. I also watched Harry Potter
in German and boy that was interesting. It really makes me glad I can hear the
American version, because the German Dubbed actors/actresses are not my
favorite. Snape kind of sounds happy. It’s insane! Well I am excited for
tomorrow, because I am allowed to leave the monastery after 4 days of getting
better. I have had no problems since Friday and I am very happy! I am very
happy to be getting on the healing track! Time to study more and go to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment