Friday, September 20, 2013

9/15/13

Today was relaxing. After the wonderful time we had last night we (everyone in my house) slept in. Then my host brother got up to clean up the mess they all made after I went to bed and I went and studied. I learned more vocabulary and found a master cheat sheet for verbs! Then we had lunch and I studied my flashcards. After my host mom got home we went to Frizlar and toured around the city! We did a lot of walking, but it didn’t feel long at all. I wish it was longer. We went to an old church, ate some ice cream and then went home. My host mom and I went to the sportsplatz, saw where the swimming pool was and walked home! We talked a lot and I learned more about her.  We stopped by my host grandpa’s house and saw my host uncle too. We then looked at pictures from my last trip to Germany and all of the cool trips she has taken. We talked about our upcoming trip to Bayern, where we will be visiting my dream castle and staying  a couple days with their friends! We also talked about me going with my host brother and his best friend to a Bayern (the soccer team) game! I was so excited because we would go to Munich and that is my dream! After that we had dinner and my host mom, host dad and I played a card game. I then went up to my room, skyped my dad, and now I am going to bed and preparing for an awesome day tomorrow, when we got to the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment