Toady was an okay day. We had class in the morning and we
crammed in a lot of German to prepare us for our big adventure Saturday! Played
a couple games that helped us with our German and then we had lunch. During
free time and study time I slept in attempts to feel better. I feel much better
than I did this morning. We went back to
class played more German skill strengthening games and then did a lot of
intensive grammar. I wrote a note for the mayor of Hedersleben and she very
much enjoyed it. Today we had a BBQ with the mayor and a couple of local people
and it was a great time. We had really yummy food and there was tons of
pictures being taken. And of course tons of people speaking in German! After
the BBQ I went home (to the Kloster) and checked my email to see if my host
family emailed me back yet. No luck yet, but I am hoping they are excited to
see me! Now I’m off to bed so that I am awake for the presentation we are
attending about surviving the year in Germany!
No comments:
Post a Comment