Today was GREAT!!!!! It was full of awesome-ness! We had
class this morning and we played tons of games that helped us with our German.
Then lunch and then groups 4-6 had to go to a presentation that was really fun!
We heard some pretty cool stuff and we learned some weird traditions and he
explained what we should do when we freak out or when someone “Crosses the
comfort line”. It was really fun and then we had free time for an hour and a
half. Sooo I watched RED and it was awesome! I then had one hour of class and
all we did was listen to music and talk with Juli (our awesome teacher). I
tried to get to the Wifi but it failed, so then I hung out with friends. After
dinner and the news we went to the town center and played the Germans in
soccer. It was a blast. I took tons of pictures and I even got to play! I
accidently kicked one of the young German boys in the face with the ball, while
he was lying on the ground (they were trying to not block our shots, because we
were not so good compared to them). I felt so bad, but he said it was okay.
Everyone is planning to meet up with them Saturday to play ultimate Frisbee! I
think it will be super fun and we will totally beat them! I am so excited for
Magdeburg tomorrow I know it will be full of pictures and fun!!!! Oh and books
too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment