First day of the new month, which means it is getting closer
to me going to my host family. Today was a pretty relaxing day. I slept until
noon and then I become very productive. I moved pictures around on my hard
drive, skyped some of my family, facebooked the other, updated my blog(s),
typed some notes, studied a lot, clan my room cleaner that it already was, and
the watched all the doors off all of the cabinets and such be taken off… I was
in my room watching a movie (Oceans 12 and then Oceans 13) and all of a sudden
Asian Lauren, Asian Eric, Ashley and Bianca came in took my
cabinet/wardrobe/desk drawer doors off the hinges and set them on Maddy (my
roommate)’s bed. Apparently the doors
come off really easily so everyone has been doing it to everyone and it has
been very funny. It is now the competition of the century. Everyone is locking
their doors in fear of having all you doors on your bed. Haha it has been so
much fun. Im shocked to say I am going to miss language camp!
No comments:
Post a Comment