Monday, September 9, 2013

9/6/13

Today was a bitter sweet day. Our Final was so easy. Hannah and I completed it in 10 minutes tops and it was wonderful. Then I finished packing, clan my room up the way I found it, and relaxed. I went to the store and got some yummy gummy bears and chips for my trip tomorrow to my host family and talked with a couple of my friends. I pet the horses and then I went to our “Surprise” dinner. It was really good and the cooks did an amazing job. Then we had our amazing talent show #2. It was so fun to see other people express themselves and it was so funny to see some of our wonderful teachers preform. We also got to stay out passed curfew and we had a huge dance party at the Monastery. It was so much fun and we danced all night. We did hear a German song that made me think of my German class back home. Axel in Amsterdam. I miss my old way of life, but tomorrow my official new step of life arrives. Here I come host family!! Im excited, nervous and ready to be part of your family!!! Be ready for a HUGE HUG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment