Today was great! I slept in super late and it was so nice!!!
I then woke up ate lunch and studied for a while. Then I talked with Kelia,
John and a couple others about Germany and stuff. Then John showed me his cool
Lederhosen outfit and taught me how to dance a little bit and we talked about
Bavaria. Then we hung out with some other kids and studied our German and
learned more German history. After dinner a couple other kids and I watched the
news, the interview with the chancellor and then we talked about politics with
one of our teachers (Bernd). We talked about all the German parties, how the
political system in Germany worked, and about differences of every day German
and American lives. I had so much fun and I learned so much! It was great! I
cannot wait till tomorrow! I think I am going to start running tomorrow night!
Or maybe in the morning! Or maybe tomorrow any time! Who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment